1. You've got to have toys of your liking. More is more. Example: Cina was keen of getting hold of a Suffolk Punch and this Saturday she found one. Pure happiness, like finding gold.
2. Social connections. The crave for toys get makes you get in contact with other people. Example; Cina is sealing the deal.
3. Pickup trucks. You got to have a toy to get hold of a new smaller toy. The C20 pick-up truck make you and your fellow road users happy. Forget about self development books; Happy small block = Happy life.
4. Do something. Work hard and enjoy the feeling of success (or failure...) afterward.
5. Again, transportation & fun: Karl-Johan's latest toy, a big block C10 is alive and kicking. Ready for government inspection and burnout's (and of course, useful work)
6. Be Creative. Think, measure and build something. Example: The homemade inner fenders were not tailored for the Amazon before this weekend.
Ref. point 4 above. After some hours in the workshop this Sunday, the two low drag-inner fenders is measured, brackets has been made and the gap to the Amazon other fenders are tight.
Inner fenders and Amazon fenders assembled.
Bonus picture. Because we like it a lot.
Meaning of life according to Salt Slush Racing: Follow you motor dreams, work hard and enjoy the feeling of getting something done!
Post a Comment